13 January 2016

Loving Text Messages

Life is not a waste as long as there is at least one person in the world who cares for you. So when things go wrong and you feel like giving up – remember you’ve got ME!
Lovely wishes      a Lovely Person on a Lovely Day.
If I could rewrite the alphabet I’d put U and I together!
I prayed for a red bike, God gave me blue.
I lost my old cap, He gave me new.
I asked for a friend who will always be true.
I prayed and prayed, till came you.
God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU !
It takes      to tango.      to kiss.      to talk & reminisce. So many good things come in     s & one of them is me & u!
Gorgeous, intelligent, kind, sweet, charming, witty, hilarious, friendly... Well, enough about me! So how are you doing?
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

0 Comment: