14 January 2016

Sweetest Good Morning Messages

Good morning my love, my angel. 
I bet you had a sweet dream. 
Just checking on you. 
Have a great day ahead.

Waking up with your thought in me makes me fit for the day, more than a rigorous exercise would. 
Thanks for your numerous love and care. 
I love you.

Sleeping and waking up comes easy and nightmares are gone, all because you are keeping my heart in its best state. 
 Good morning my happiness.

To the love of my life, I wish you have the best out of today. 
Perfection in all you set your heart to do. 
Stay great and lovely for me dearie. 
Love you.

May your going out and coming in today be filled with awesome moments. 
Today shall end in testimony. 
Have a good day ahead my love.

I wish you more than you wish me for the day. 
 I wish you smiles and laughter birthed by sweet memories. 
Have the best of your day dearie.

Thanks so much for your morning Sms. 
Really glad to have you in my life. 
I wish you the best of today as you wished me too. 
Love you, mwah!

I smile when I see the sight of the sun each morning not because it's a bright day, but because it reminds me of how love glows in my heart. 
Have a great day ahead my love.

In the morning, in the afternoon or at night, my love for you is ever super - a reminder! Have a great day ahead my happiness.

Even if we will be great distances apart, I see our heart being close together as ever. 
I wish you all the best today. 
 Take good care of yourself, please.

0 Comment: