14 January 2016

Sweet Romantic and Beautiful Love Words - 2

I didn't see this coming. 
If I knew I could get a love so true like this, I would have smiled and really laughed out my moments of heartbreaks and hurts. 
Glad this moment came.

Love is not just rapturous tickling and loads of glamorous sensations. 
Love is purely giving. 
I know this when you came into my life.

I want to go down the aisle with you. 
I want this so fast and I am feeling like I can't wait. 
I take a pause and I can clearly see that it's worth the waiting. Smiles, 
I love you.

If I am given a lifetime to express how lucky I am to have met the lovely you, it just won't be enough. 
I love you.

I want to love you until you don't have any idea of how much I do love you. 
Until then, all I will be doing would only be trial and error. 
Be expectant.

You are kind, cheerful, and yet sociable. 
You are more than I ever want in a lover. 
You deserve me. I love you.

No matter how hard you try, you won't get to know how long I want to love you. 
If you can tell how Kong eternity is, then you will get a clue. 
I love you dearly.

My search for true love that is believed to be scarce ended when I found you. 
You have always been my prime source of joy since then. 
I wish this tends to eternity. 
I love you.

This relationship is so eventful. 
How I wish this has started long time ago: it would have featured more than heaven on earth by now.

I don't want to appreciate what I have after I have lost it, so I am keeping you forever. You are my best and none else fit.

I got the key to the world of fulfilment the very day I met you. 
I would only be out of my mind to call it quit with you.

As long as my heart beats, I can't call it quit with you. 
As long as I live, I won't have no other lover but you. 
None else deserve me.

I have waited for a love like this all my life. 
It's such a relief finding the perfect one for me. 
You will understand this someday.

I don't care how love will be spelt or how it will be defined in the future. 
I only care about you being my love forever.

Your love is more than I can write in text messages. 
It's more than I can express in sweet words. 
Your love is sure matchless.

As fitness is the key to a healthy lifestyle, a perfect heartbeat is key to a healthy relationship. 
I am glad I have that. 
 Courtesy of you.

If 60 seconds do make one minute, 72 heartbeats makes one minute too. 
My heart beats for you that much in a minute. 
I love you.

Far away into the unknown land, wherein endless peace and serenity dwells, is where with you I want to be. 
It's worth the ride! 
I love you.

Adorable is the word that describes you at present. 
And I can see that words will begin to fail me to describe in the nearest future.

I wouldn't be here today if not for God that gave a caring hand to me from you. 
Thank God I met you. 
I love you.

I will stick with you. 
Under any kind of weather will I stand by you! 
If you ask why, I'll say it's because you deserve it.

The more I see the sun shines and then the stars appear later in the night, the more my heart is torn, knowing that another day is gone without you.

I will miss those lovely moments we share until I am bound in your arms and we live to part no more. 
I love you, but I miss you more.

I just have to cut off the basics and tell you how I really feel when you are not here. Always feel like I'm lost. 
I am missing you so much.

I might have deserved this, but I plead for forgiveness. 
Your absence would do more harm than your scolding me would. 
 Please come back my love.

I love you very dearly and that is seen very clearly but missing a moment without you is what I detest so madly. 
I have really missed you.

The magical ways of endearing me to you is so enchanting! 
But not when I am missing you this much. 
Please understand how I feel.

When it's here, it's like heaven on earth, but when it's away it's more than killing. 
This is nothing else but your presence. 
I have really missed you.

You are an example of love which is classical. 
A rare gem to my heart you will forever be. 
I love you eternally.

You are not just a touch of kindness. 
You are love in its purest form. 
You are lovely and it's obvious. 
I love you.

Even if it seems hard, I will choose to risk it all for you. 
If I don't, who else will? 
I love you.

With your love, I see everything turning around for my favour. 
My worst moments I see turning to merriments. 
Your love rocks!

Your love is more than thrilling to my soul. 
 If it were a food, I sure can't ever take it all. 
You are more than sweet. 
I love you.

To talk of dreams, you are the kind that comes true for me. 
To talk about joy, you are a daily dose for me too. 
I love you.

Your love is more than mere tickling. 
Your love is what light up my whole world. 
I love you sweetheart.

0 Comment: