15 January 2016

Love Messages-4

All the power I may have,
Fame and wealth too.
But to really live my life,
Just need a smile from you.

untill the stars stop shining, the earth stops spining, and untill your heart and my heart stops beating.. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, TILL THE VERY END!

No matter how far you are;
No matter how many miles the distance we’ve been apart;
Just keep in mind
You're still here in my heart!

U are far from me, but your presence is always here in my heart.
I may not come to see u but my message will reach you to say,
I LOVE YOU more than anybody in this whole wide world.


A loving heart is always young and bloom A story about true love never dies and that says it all. Baby can’t sleep cause I am thinking of you! Hope you are thinking about me too! Hope your dreams are feeling well! Much of love and kisses to my angel! Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to play, to work, to love, and to look at the stars


the richest of all
the happiest of all
the luckiest of all
the best of all
is of course me
why????
because i have you as my love forever

I'm sorry for making you feel worried about me,
when I FIRMLY believe you're not supposed to.

-<-@ A rose for you Because I love you

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z oops! i miss "U" 

A butterfly needs its wings ... a polar bear needs cold weather and I ... I need you!

A butterfly needs its wings ... an icebear needs cold weather and I ... I need you! 

A day without your love is a day without life. 

A dream costs nothing unless you want it to come true 

A friend is always welcome ... Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance ... When it concerns real friendship!! 

A good movy can make you cry... so can onions. 

A hug is the best mdicine, A hug from a loved one is the best medicine to heal your heart.

A kiss says it all And here’s one to say That I’m thinking of you. I will love you forever and always.

A kiss that tells it all is seldomly a first edition. 

A ring is round, A well is deep & in ur arms i long to sleep & in your bed i long to lie no               else but u & i 

a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you!! kisses... 

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. 

Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 

Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you. 

Even my bad days are good days since you're my boyfriend.

Even though we are apart, my love you will never part.

Even though we are far apart, my love for you will feed on the distance between us and only grow!
Every day I love you

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams ! 

Fate brought the both of us together. So naturally when you look at us, you will think we match each other. Coz we are make to be for each other. 


Ferrari's are red, Lambo's are blue... but I am as happy in a mini with you. 

Find someone special who makes you realize that home is not a place, but a feeling! Great people make great history and great lovers make great moments Here is a little story that I made up So Let's make believe I asked a wise man....Which is more important, TO LOVE or TOBE LOVED? He answered.....It is similar to the answer of the question : Which is more important to a bird; RIGHT WING or LEFT WING?

I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.

I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life.

I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you until the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!

I got an x ray     day they found u in my heart. The doctor said if they took u out i would die bcoz i could not live with out u!

I love my eyes when U look into them, I love my name when U say it, I love my life when U are in it. 

I love the 'y' i love the 'u' i love the 'o' put them together and i love 'you'.

I love three things: the sun, the moon and you, the sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever. 

I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!

I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more! 

I never ever thought I'd like you this much and I never planned to have you on my mind this often. 

I will love you like I was never been hurt before! I wish God gives me birth hundred times only to be your lover forever. I wish to die before you, so that I can write your name on each star. Let the world see you mean the world to me. I’ll day tonite no one can hold me I’ll make my world be the best place for my lovers

I may sound cheesy when I say I’ll love you forever, but those words help me describe the exact feelings I have for you!

I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say 

I don't know how I could have done that thing, when I love you like life itself. Please forgive me. 

I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you! 

I never forget a face, but for you I will make an exception. 

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

I love you! From the earth till the moon! 

I cant do with out you i will die I don't know who to trust no surprise;Everyone feels so far away from me I just wish that for one moment you could be me, and maybe, only then you’ll realize how much I love you. I lie and I lie and I lie till there's no turning back;I don't know why I love you all, unless you give me a reason not to! I love you more and more with each passing day I love you not only because of you,but also because who I am with you. I miss you more and more with each passing day I rout your name to my heart I Take the plan, spin it sideways. I fall without you, I'm Nothing. I tried so hard;And got so far;But in the end;It doesn't even matter I try to close my eyes because I might see you. I try to close my mouth because I might say your name. I try to close my ears because I might hear of you, but I can't close my heart because I can't forget you!! I want to hold your hand baby

0 Comment: