13 January 2016

Best Romantic Love Messages-6

   “The complete world has been reshaped. The trees are swaying differently, flowers smell different, and the stars seem to be brighter. All of this is a consequence of falling in love with you.”

   “Breathing is effortless, but it isn’t as natural or easy as loving you.”

  “I have seen the path of love. The path is narrow and hard to traverse. The path of love requires just one person to pass through at a time, yet still be with their lover. The path can only be walked when two people become one.”

   “What do you know about love? I know that it starts and ends with you.”

   “You can be the strongest person in the world, but love can make you feel invincible.”

    “You think that I will stop loving you? The sky will turn bright red and the stars will cease to shine before I stop loving you.”

    “There has been a lot said on magic and how there is no way that it can be real. I always felt the same way, but I realized that magic is what you feel when you love someone. Magic and love are something you’ll never fully understand until you experience it like I have with you.”

    “A quote is the only way I can try and express my feelings for you.”

    “I can’t imagine my life without you. It would be empty, dark and void of love.”

   “Love and pain are one in the same. We can love someone so much that it hurts, or we can leave all the pain behind us with just an ounce of love.”

    “Breathing and loving: the two things we hope that we never have to choose between.”

    “Loving you is easy because you make life worth living.”

   “Life by yourself with no one by your side is not a life that I envy. I envy a life where someone is by your side at all times.”

    ““I love you forever” doesn’t seem to express the lasting love I have for you.”

    “It may seem crazy and it may seem wild, but I have always dreamed that you would love me and only me.”

    “I live for you. I breathe for you. I love you.”

   “There comes a time in life when you have to go into battle together to fight for love.”

    “Love is not meant to be restricting or cruel; love is meant to fill the heart with warmth, and free the soul from misery.”

    “Misery is what a lover feels when the person he loves is no longer in the room.”

    “A picture is worth a thousand words, and any picture in the world cannot fully capture the meaning of a love like ours.”

0 Comment: