15 January 2016

Love Messages - 6

If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you know I’m trying to tell you that I love you?

If I were to rephrase the alphabets, I’d keep ‘U’ & ‘I’ together.

If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you 

I love you more with each passing day.

I love you so much !

If love is water, I'll give u the ocean. If kisses are spaces, I'll give u the universe... If heat was your love & care, how I wish the sun was beside me...

I miss you, we should get together soon!

If love was a song, I’d sing it with you, if love was a game, I’d play it with you but if love was a person, I’m sure it would be you!

If love were a movie, you'd be a coming attraction. 

i may seldom tell u how special u are, i may not be able to reach u coz we're both busy, but inspite of all, u know u are someone i really miss and care about. 

It is not that I want to marry the most beautiful girl in the world, but a girl that will make my world the most beautiful place to live with.

In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.

It is very hard to pretend that you love someone when you don’t, and it is even harder to pretend that you don’t love someone when you really do.

It is not your job to love me, it is mine.

In my dreams you are my life but in my real you are a dream

In case you didn't know, I'll be loving you always and forever!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. 

In all your remembering, remember that you have choices. 

Is there anything you can’t do?

It isn't what happens in your life that matters most, it is what your heart does with it, who it shares it with and what together they learn from it. 

It may be easy to fool eyes but it is really hard to fool the heart, a loving heart is the beginning of happiness and nothing can stop it!

i know its wrong        me      fall        u,but i cant get through it & if choosing ryt means letting u go...then let me be wrong       ever... 

if someone asks me if ur good...il say ur not...if they say ur better...il say ur not...why shud i say ur good or better if ur               of d best i ever had... 

i dont want      live anoder day if u're no longer der,        in dis lyf only u can inspyr me      c d nxt sunrys, only u can motiv           me      apprec           d colors of lyf dat no one else can.

Itz better this way U say      b or not      b. Is up      U to say, U r FREE to CHOOSE, but i'm AFRAID to LOSE... but no matter when.. no mater where... I LOVE U... 

if you cud be a part of my body,i'd let you be my heart for i want you to be the most important,be the center of ol my emotions and be the last               to stop wen it's tym for me to "GO". . 

It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. 

If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you... 

If u read,u owe me a HUG, if u delete,u Owe me a KISS, if u save,u owe me a DATE, if u return txt msg      me, u OWE me All, bt if u ignore, U r MINe! So wat will U do? 

If you are mad at me, you might just as well give me all my kisses back ! 

If the world was made of paper and the sea of ink, I would write everywhere that I like you! 

If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever... 

If love were to be taxed, I would be the highest tax payer. 

If you love someone, put their name in a circle instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever. 

It only takes a few seconds to say I love you, but a lifetime to prove it. It takes more than words to show that you truly love someone! I've become so numb , i cant feeL you theree.. I would have been incomplete without your love; it’s you who makes me whole. I’m happy to be your Valentine, but not as happy as I am to have you as my Girlfriend every day. If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that… I love you. If I have life, it should be with you, if I have to die, I should die before you! If I tried to write all the things that I like about you in this card,

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...! 

i love the 'y' i love the 'u' i love the 'o' put them together and i love 'you' 

it dos nt hurt me seeing you in luv wd sum              else, not wen i c u so hapi wd her n nt wen u dnt say hi      me. it hurts me knwing dat i shud've been in her place. 

It may sound simple, nothing unique or original... but yet it means so much and take courage to say. I wanna tell you 'I Miss You Alot!' 

Love is a state of mind which has nothing to do with the mind. – Bob Phillips

Love is ... being married to your best friend. 

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!! 

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired!

Like a rose needs water, like a season needs change, like a poet needs a pen, I need you!! 

Love is as a war, easy to start but hard to end.. 

Like a jewel, true love is rare to find, but I’m lucky because I found you!

Love is forever, only the partners change... 

Life is not easy and it will never be, but you've got friends and one of them is me ... 

Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME ! 

Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart!

Let's stay this way forever. I love you.

Let me be the one who loves you even more than you love yourself. LIVE the life you dream, LAUGH every day of your life, LOVE with all your heart Life is the first gift, Love is the second, and ... Understanding is the third !

If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you ! 

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life 

If you're the desert, I'd be the sea. If you hunger then hunger for me. Everything you ask I'll be. It's all good as long it's you I see. 

I'll love you till the end! And then some. 

I'm Your sLavee...!..

LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away! 

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 

0 Comment: