14 January 2016

Sweetest Good Night Messages

To the one I love, I wish you a good night, the sweetest of sweet dreams and enough joy for you to wake up to. 
Good night my Darling.

It will be for just a moment and the night will be gone again. 
Waiting to hear your voice and to see your beautiful face again. 
Goodnight my desire.

Show me a good night, and I will tell you of a day which ended well. 
You always make my day. 
Good night my joy.

The night calls, sleep planning to take some moments from me. 
No matter how the night would be, I will wake up tomorrow and my heart will still be yours. 
I love you.

You are my hay when the sun shines, my night stars when darkness calls. 
You are sure my all in all. 
Goodnight my love.

I wouldn't mind what anyone would say. 
I have chosen you and that's a lifetime deal. 
They may be blind to see you as my future best, but I can clearly see. 
I am with you forever my love. 
Good night and sweet dreams.

It's going to be one of such great nights again. 
So great because you made my day, my dear. 
Thanks for being there all the time. 
Good night.

When I think of how lovely my heart always comes, I wish I climb the highest of mountains to tell how it has ever been having my life around yours. 
Good night my heart.

It is no gainsay that my life would have been horrible without you. 
Thanks for finding me and showing me so much love and care. 
You are my best!

I stop being anxious of tomorrow when I saw how wonderful my yesterday was and how glorious my today appears with you. 
It's your love all the way!

0 Comment: