15 January 2016

Love Messages - 10

You were chosen for me to love among the rest because I would love you the best!

You´re like teardrops in my eyes You are the sun that always shines You are the one i ever needed – i love you still – i hope you hear it!.. Your eyes speak a language that my mind can read and my heart understand!.. Your my real dearm..

You’re such an interesting guy. You know so much about everything.

You are my friend, my love, my forever Valentine. 

You are not mine, but still I don’t know why I am afraid of losing you.

You are on my mind now and always.

You are sweeter than chocolate and more beautiful than a rose.

You are the best gift I could ever ask to have for Valentine’s Day!

You make me laugh harder than anyone else.

You make me smile and you make me cry, but if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know what to do!

You have my heart, keep it safe.

You make my heart melt!

You make my world go round!

Your eyes lit up my world, your smile brightened my sky.

Your love help me find happiness in the most unexpected ways… life with you has been sheer bliss.

Your love is all I'll ever need.

Your love is like the sun for me. It keeps me alive and it makes me glow!

Your love lightens up my path and shows me the way to move forward.

Your love makes my life stronger and happier – be mine forever.

Your name written in sand was washed away, your name in the sky blew away, but your name is now in my heart, where it’ll stay!

You're the best thing since God made men. 

You're the best thing since God made wo

You've changed my life for the better. I am inspired to be different when I’m with you!

I have never believed in love at first sight.

Love surely takes time to develop.
And I’m glad that I chose to let my love for you grow each day.
It’s worth the wait.
I love you.

You came during the darkest days of my life.
I was dispirited and broken inside.
And when everything was but a mess,
Your love shone the brightest.
Then I started to dream for a bright future with you.
I love you. I surely do.

Love me once, love me twice
Love me with no lies
Love me thrice and many times
As long as bat and cat still rhymes.

Far from the heavens above
Deeper than the oceans I love
That is how my love will fill you
And I hope you love me the same way I do.


Love, love, love is it?
Oh, love when will we meet?
It seems that you’ve gone away
I’d been alone and astray.

How will I love you?
Give you some flowers that are blue?
Take you to the movies for a date
I’ll do anything to be your mate.

You have loved me without asking something in return.
You are always there when I needed you.
You hugged me tight even when I’m all messed up.
I’m sorry if I haven’t realized this soon enough.
But I guess it’s not yet too late for us to let our love grow.
I want to tell you that I have fallen in love with you.


I woke up one day and realized that I love you.
Don’t ask me when because I don’t really know.
And I couldn’t even remember
when my heart skipped a beat for the first time.
But one thing is for sure, I want you in my life.
I will always love you.

Hate me if you want
But hating you I cannot
The more I seem to try to hate you
I just realize the more I love you.

I waited for this moment
For that someone that heaven has sent
To love and to hold forever
Till eternity we’ll be together.

Life is sweet when I’m with you
If this is love then I’d say I do
You make me smile when I’m blue
I hope this feeling is true.

I hate loving you like this
Many things I’ll have to miss
I don’t know if this is really love
When it’s just you that I have.

You say you love me but you don’t
You say you’ll stay but you won’t
You said a lot of things that made me cry
Why say “I Love You”, when you don’t know why.

Our love is like the sun
Shining bright in the sky
Together we are one
Until the day we die.

See how you turned my world upside down.
My nights aren’t as cold as before because of your warm hugs.
My days have gone brighter because of your radiant smiles.
Gone are the days of me-myself-and-I version.
It’s “you and I” from now on.
I was lonely but now I will never be alone.
Thank you honey.

I need you because I love you.
I wouldn’t want to lose you and
I won’t trade you for anything else in this world.
You are all I need.
I love you.

I don’t need jewelries, flowers or chocolates.
Your presence is more than enough.
So you better stick with me always.
I love you dear.

Love me like no one else could
Be patient and caring, don’t be rude
Love me like there’s no tomorrow
Love me even in time of sorrow.

Love is you and me
Love is a feeling that’s free
Love is fighting and winning
Love is for keeps until we’re dying.

You are the reason for my being
You leave my heart singing
You complete my heart and soul
Your love makes me whole.

0 Comment: