15 January 2016

Love Messages-7

Kiss me and you will see stars ....Love me and I will give them to you. 

Love is Life’s amazing event, the one thing that is worth living for. Love is good with you baby

Love is like war ... Easy to start ... Difficult to end ... Impossible to forget... 

Je t’aime beaucoup! ( I love you in French)

Love is sweet when it is new and sweeter when it is true and sweetest when it is with you, you seduce me, so I’m falling into you can’t you see. Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that. – Michael Leunig

its funny that all of the souls in this worls knows how i feel for you..but you it seems that ur the only one who doesnt have the clue.. i just wanna tell you what everybody knows and thats I LOVE YOU... 

Love is the bridge between you and everything.

Love is....... to love more and more each day.... 

Love life, and life will love you back! ... even more!!

Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most. 

Love you more than pizza :) Its big, It’s warm, It’s fuzzy. Before you get ideas – it’s a big HUG from me to you!

Love teaches you until you learn, even if it takes long, it takes you where you belong!

Love me as if you are all mine...Then I am all yours.

Love stops being a joy when it stops being a secret. (_/)(=.=)(")(") 

Love Text Messages for Girlfriend

Love, knows no reason, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time, called - F O R E V E R... 

Luv not one, Luv not two Luv d one who luvs u true Luv not three, Luv not four Luv d one who luvs u more Luv not five, Luv not six Luv d one who really sticks Luv not seven, Luv not eight Luv d ne who really waits... 

Luv is only a gift gven      us, we shd not hold it in r hands        we may nvr find d strength      let go wen it dcded      leave, we shd only mbrace           s warmth & glow wyl it last & den frily open r arms when its tme      say gudbye........ 

Make sure to stay close to the ones you love, if you don’t, well someone else will. My darling, my life is nothing without you, please come back. My honey my life starts with you and i am in a dream with you.

Loving yourself is not selfish but it simply shows that you really care what God has given you.

Loving you is like breathing-so essential and important to remain alive. Loving you is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice! 

Loving u is not just having a cup of coffee. It still takes me time to add in sugar and milk to make it sweeter and pure... 

Loving you has been the best thing to ever happen to me!

Loving someone is only one thing, but being loved in return is something completely different!

Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you. 

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel, and not how u let go but how u hold on. 

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful. 

Loving and being loved is feeling the sun shine at both sides. 

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you, was completely out of my control.

My eyes were set on you...it was love at first sight...

my hart s made      luv u, my lips are made      kis u, my eyes r made      c u, my hands r made      hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just        u!! 

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 

My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!! 

My love for you is like the stars, invisible sometimes but always available if you look for it with all your heart!

No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its warmth ... will bring it to us 

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry. 

My life is dedicated to you!

My life is a journey of loving God with all my heart, mind, soul and strength and to love others as I love myself! My days seem to be as dark as night without you. Your love brings sunlight to my heart- my sweetheart. My heart beats taking your name and it beats because you stay there. My Love is sweet when it is new, sweeter when it is true and sweetest when it’s with you. I love you. No longer waiting, remove illusions;No more complaining, forget confusion No matter how far you are... you are still and always going to be in my heart

My life shines when you are with me.

No matter what you do ... No matter where you go ... No matter who you become ...

My husband and I cannot decide... a dog or a child..do we ruin our carpet or our life? 

Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like your unrequited love. 

Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget.And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you. 

Some of the best love texts are the cute and simple ones. Send text messages that express how you really feel in loving lighthearted yet romantic way with these cute texts for her or him. Nothing will say, "I'm thinking of you" more than an SMS message from the heart. Below is our extensive list of cute love messages to send to your current crush, boyfriend, or girlfriend. Meeting you was the best day of my life.

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you! 

Roses are red, violets are blue, you are for me and I am for you!

Roses are red and the sky is blue ........ and I love you

Someday you'll       get abt me, ...my name, ...my voice, who I am & who I am      you... But even if you       get abt me, I just wan u to know... I'll never       get you... 

Remember that you are unique... just like everybody else! 

Real love is the history of enormous patience. 

Remember: Whatever happens, happens for a reason. 

Please let me know what I did to deserve you ... I want to make sure I keep on doing it. Love you XOXO

Seeing you smile makes me happy.

Our love is like a romance movie, but the best part is that it never ends. Happy Valentine’s day! Pain is temporary, but success is forever. Time is temporary, but glory is forever. Distance is temporary, but love is forever. She said I'm leaving..Cause He cant take the pain..It is hard to continue this love it aint same.. Small things that you do makes my heart fill with joys. Sometimes I laugh even when there is no around thinking about all the funny things that you do just to make me happy. Love you for being there always.

0 Comment: