15 January 2016

Love Messages-8

SMAK ... A mobile kiss... Keep your mobile close to your ear! 

So many questions, but the answers are so few, all i really know, is, I MISS YOU ! 

Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind! 

Speaking Italian is hard, but I eat and drink it without difficulties! 

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 

Tomorrow there is an other day.A day i'd rather spend with you....without you there is no joy, only pain! 

To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world 

True love begins where there is nothing expected.

To see how far I love you, just look at the sky, as sure it is forever, always love you forever and ever.

There is only a thin wall between love & hate, and sometimes it looks like we are dancing on that wall !!

There is somebody in the world. Diferent from the rest. The sweetest person I know. That is why I love you so. 

The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, 'cus I live with one on earth.. 

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. Kiss me and you will see stars; Love me and I will give them to you 

The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, because I live with one on earth. 

The day I met you was the best and I hope what we have will last as long as I live or I cannot imagine the rest.

The best proof of love is trust and the best way to gain trust is to honor your promises. The day I met you was the day my life actually began

The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else. 

The ideal husband is the one who understands what his wife did not say.

There is always a place in my heart for you. No one will love you the way I do;No one will love you;Love you like I do;It will never be the same Oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful

There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking        A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me... 

There is a big difference between friendship and a rose... Roses last only a while ... but friendship is for ever 

There are thousands of roses on this world, even if I gave you every rose to you, that would not be enough to tell you how much I love you! 

There are a lot of birds wispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you. 

There would come a time when we have to stop loving someone not because that person has started hating us but because we found out that they'd be happier if we let them go. 

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.  
The world is so more beautiful with you around! 

Those who think that things happen too fast are expected in a bank or a post office! 

The SPACES between ur FINGERS were created so that another person's fingers would fill them in. Hope U found the hand that u r meant      hold on       ever.. 

The words are easy when the language is LOVE ! 

The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see is in your eyes ... 

This is who I am, if you Love me then you should accept me otherwise don’t try to change me! Things I loved before, are now for sale..

Those who think true love is not exists, they haven’t seen us together.

Though many people will go in and out of your heart only one will want to stay there. If you bulid a heart full of holes, think how much easier it is to hang on. 

Thinking about you is like breathing. It can’t stop and it’s essential for my survival.

They say that kids tell the truth, but am I a child too when I tell you that I love you enormously ? 

To be with you is all I desire, to hold you is all I hope for, to love you is all I dream of!

They say forgive and forget, but if someone is worth forgiving then you'll never forget them. 

They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you.

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell ! 

The most important things in my world are to get food, drink and to love you. 

The only love worthy of a name is unconditional. 

the pain inflicted, is because the good times (no matter how brief) make it all worthwhile. 

They say "First Love" is never die but I say a "True Love" can easily bury it alive. There are no limits to our dreams, just believe they do mean something to us.

To have you as my girl is my honor. Be with me always!

To keep our love alive, I need              ) you     ) me      ) our hearts for eternity.

They learned me that one hours equals                      minutes and that one minute equals                      seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever! 

There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around. 

Sun shines in the day, Moon shines in the night. But you shine in my heart every moment of my life!

Tears in my eyes ......... Tears for you ...... Tears that realise how much I love you 

That I love you is no wonder. But the fact that you care about me, that is very special. 

To love you is to receive a glimpse of heaven. 

The rose speaks of love silently in a language known only to the heart. 

True Love Needs only 2 things Some time to be spent together & A True Care to be shown forever

Theres a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when you're gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, what's simple is true, I love you. 

Theres a warmth in my heart It haunts me when you're gone Mend me to your side and never let go Say Time knows nothing, we'll never grow cold The more I live The more I know Whats simple is true I love you 

True luv is eternal... Cherish da luv when U've got the chance, for once it leaves U, it would b difficult      get it back.. Don't let luv be only a memory in U..

t's a luvly feeling      stand on d top of a hill & feel on ur face d touch of d cool soft wind, he same is d feeling wenevr I hear ur voice & c ur smyl. 

u can close ur eyes wd d things u dnt want      c bt u can never close ur heart wd d thigs u dnt want      feel. 

Waiting for you at home, come back soon. I miss you.

0 Comment: