13 January 2016

Sweet Romantic Text Messages

My heart skips a beat every time I see you. 

You know you love someone when you save their texts and re-read them when no one is watching <       

In my dream you are mine, but in my life you are a dream.  

You still give me butterflies. 

You're exactly what I've been looking for all this time. 

One text from you can make my entire day! 

You are the only one for me. 

 I don't have much to offer you but I promise, you can have the best of me ....

I think you are the sweetest thing. 

My heart beats a bit faster when you're around. 

My heart is and always will be yours. 
Nobody compares to you. 

I'm having one of those days that make me realize how lost I'd be without you ... Just wanted to let you know. Love you baby. 

I could never get tired of you. My love grows deeper each day. 

To me, you are perfect (yes, you!)

You don't know what you do to me.

God was wise for not putting a price tag on you: There's no way I could afford someone as amazing as you. 

0 Comment: