15 January 2016

Love Messages-9

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me. 

U mUz bE tiReD cOz u haF bEEn runNinG thrU mY miNd, u gOttA bE a thiEf coZ u haF stOleN My hEaRt n i muZ haF BeEn a bAd shOotEr CoZ i kEep miSSing u... 

U promsd      tke cre of me bt u hrt me, u promsd me      brng me joy bt u brought me tears, u promisd me ur luv bt u gave me PAIN....ME? i promised u Nothing but i gave yoy EVERYTHING!!!! 

We all have that one person that we'll always have feelings for, no matter what. When hearts are connected, time and distance can not break them a part no matter what!

Where ever you're going, I'm going your way !

When your heart is involved, feet will never feel the pain of the journey Wher ever i look i see you . Wher ever you go my heart is with you .

why say HI! if u mean I MISS U.. why say LET'S GO! if u mean I WANT      B W/ U.. why say STAY! if u can say B WITH ME... and why say I CARE wen ur heart says I LUV U! 

Without respect, there is no love; Without mercy, there is no pity, Withoet forgiveness, there is no future. With a lie world i love you for real . You are the angel of my dreams . You can not catch love. Love catches you. No matter how far you are . You don’t know how much I love you .

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you! 

When I think, I think of you, when I look, I want to look at you. I am crazy about you, even if it seems to become an obsession 

You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way. 

When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.

When God gave you to me, he planted the image of you deep in my heart. 

When darkness moves in on me,it's the love of people like you that allows me to go through defeat and still know to be fully accepted. 

When we are together, I feel better, stay with me forever, so I always feel safer!

When a heart is the sign of love ,and red the colour ...and when walking around with your head in the clouds means that one is in love..Why do I draw a line in blue and am I only thinking of you ? 

When a door of happiness closes. Another opens. But so often at times we look so long at da closed door.. that we do not see the               which has been opening at us 

When you left, my world turned upside down 

Where were you before you came camping in my heart??? You started a fire and now my heart is filled with flames !!! 

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me? 

What holds you together is far greater than what can tear you apart. 

With my whole heart for my whole life I love you.

We may fight and we may cry, but we’ll get back, I’ll tell you why- because you are the reason I’ll survive.

Without love I cannot live, You are love so I cannot live without you!!! 

We are meant to be together.

You always smile, you never say no, you never hurt me, my dear sweet teddybear! 

You always know how to make me smile even when I’m down.

You are always in my heart.

You always know exactly how I feel and you are always there to make me feel alright when I stay far away from you… It is love that keep the connection between us so strong.

You are as warm as sunshine. As sweet as sugar, as beautiful as flower, as pure as my love for you-I love you!

Yesterday I did love you, tomorrow I will only think of you. You know whant... I love you! 

Working is a delight, leave enough work for your colleagues. 

You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.

Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx 

Words begin with ABC, numbers begin with                       , and love begins with you and me.

You are my destination in life, also the way to reach to it. Wish to spend this lovely journey with you.

Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.

Women admire a man because he is strong , but they love him for his weaknesses. 

You are my first thought when I wake up; you are my last thought when I fall asleep.

Without you I am incomplete. 

You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend ! 

You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love! 

You deserve to be loved on Valentine’s Day. I’ll make sure you get what you deserve.

You don't even love yourself as much as I love you !.. You make my brain melt and my heart hurt, but in a sweet way.

You are the sun in my days, the moon in my nights, the waves in my ocean, and the life in my life.

You are the reason I wake up with a smile. You are on my mind           X         .

You are the reason I am on cloud            .

You bring out the best in me.

You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you! 

You are the center of my world. And for that, I am thankful each day.

You are the reason for my smile.

You need to open your heart to let love flow, only then suddenly you get the most beautiful love you will ever experience in your life. You see that shackle..?

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now i know what really love is. one day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

You might mean to be a no one for the world, but for someone, you mean the whole world.

You may not be my first love but you are definitely my best love! XoXo

You may be the one for me, but I’ll never know for sure unless you tell me!

You never let me down ever. Thanks baby!

You many meet people better than me, funnier than me, more hilarious than me, but one thing I can say to you, I will 'ALWAYS' be there when they ALL leave YOU! 

You take care of me so well I feel like a princess when I’m with you.

0 Comment: