13 January 2016

Sweet Cute Beautiful & Romantic Love Poems (3)

42. I HAVE MORE THAN I BARGAINED FOR
For fulfilment, you changed my course
For daily joy, you become my source
This is more than I ever thought
More is it than I was ever taught.
I love you.

43. YOU ARE ALL I EVER NEED NEAR
You are the only one I need near
Morning and night it’s you my dear
For me, no one ever this much care
Thanks, without you I’ll be nowhere.
I love you.

44. WE ARE LIMITLESS FOREVER
Your cute smile so heart-warming
Your laughter, more than contagious
I look at us, and fulfilment I see coming
Limitless I see, the love that binds us.
I love you.

45. YOU ARE THE PERFECT PIECE FOR ME
Of all the very wonderful things life has to offer,
I looked around and you’re just an awesome spare
Quickly I decided, my love for you, forever an offer.
For you’re lovely cute and perfect for me - no other!
I love you.

46. OH HOW I LOVE YOUR VOICE
Hearing your voice sends a soothing relief down my spine
Energizes me more than would the best of red wine.
I want it ever more, without which I will be fine.
A stitch of it in time, still saves my heart’s nine.
Good morning. I love you.
I love you.

48. TAKING YOU DOWN THE AISLE
I’m done being your tutee
And you being my tutor
I’ll take you down the aisle
No more being your suitor
I love you.

49. THIS IS LOVE SO AMAZING
Your love is nothing short of amazing.
Sparkling on me and in me it’s dazzling
I want it all with nothing missing
For I am done with my past, reminiscing.
I love you.

47. THE LOVE I CAN GUSH ABOUT
Love that I can really gush about
Such that is so true in and out,
Looking from North down to South,
I know it’s in you without any doubt
I love you.

50. ALWAYS BE HERE AND THERE
Forever, I will always be there,
Whenever you think no one will
Sincerely, I will always be here
Even when you’re strong or ill
I love you.

51. YOUR LOVE IS KILLING ME SOFTLY
This is too much, in fact too immaculate
It is so killing me softly, I can't gesticulate
This love is real, not made in China or Kuwait
To take you down the aisle, no delay, I can’t wait
I love you.

52. HERE COMES MY CONFESSION TIME
Your love is more than all I ever knew
Waking up daily it refreshes me anew
How much it worth, that I can’t construe
But I know it’s such that’ll ever be true.
I love you.

57. I AM NOT A CASANOVA
I am the real me forever not Casanova
To break any heart, that I’ll do never!
Loving you is a promise, forever & ever
And to leave you, I have no such liver!
I love you.

59. YOU ARE MY TESTIMONY
The greatest of testimonies you are one
None is ever close to this since I was born
All my love my care, unto you I give
For true love is this, sure my belief!
I love you.

60. WE ARE ONE FOREVER
One, not two, is the number
For me and you ever together
Closer to you ever, than would a brother
And to leave you? My love don’t bother!
I love you.


61. MY MILLION WISHES FOR YOU
I love you like I should take you home
I love you like you should be my own
Like building with you my city, my Rome
Why won’t I, when you’re best I’ve ever known?
I love you.

62. WE ARE ONE FOREVER
Lovely ever for you will I be,
Never leaving you, that’s real me.
Together forever, how we will be
One forever, that's you and me
I love you.

58. I JUST CAN’T PAY BACK
Your love is giving more than I can bear,
And that I’ll give you less is my fear
You have been the best and truest my dear
So limitless, describing your love and care
I love you.

63. I DON’T SEE MYSELF LEAVING YOU
Your love is soothing than the breath I take
Sweet to my marrow, whether asleep or awake
Too real is your love forever, not fake.
I leave you and my life is at stake!
I love you.

64. YOU ARE MY PASSION AND MY ZEAL
To cover you like blanket, I sure will
Complete you like octet, I’ll do still
You being my one and only, a done deal
To keep you solely, my passion, my zeal
I love you.

65. I WILL BE TO YOU LIKE A LOVING DAD
I will be strength to you in the good times and the bad
Be close to you, in the bad times, when you are sad
When you are sad, and things make you mad,
Closer to you will I ever be, like a loving dad.
I love you.

66. I FEEL SO SPECIAL WITH YOU
How your love makes me feel is more than cool
For romantic streaks, you are more than the tool
Lovely and lovely, this is more than many-a-wonder
And yet how this lucky I am to have you, I wonder.
I love you.

0 Comment: